Wednesday 3 February 2010

Hello World!


Well Hello world with my first ever post - Two firsts, today I listed some of my work on etsy at last hurrah! WoW I must be getting to grips with tinterweb!..... and it is snowing again up here in the hills above Hebden making everything look even more beautiful:)
I am currently taking refuge in a nice warm house sorting out nice images for the world to see tho normally I would be found grafting away at my workshop in Northlight Studios - a co-op of lovely creative folk. Jewellery is usually my thing & I love richly coloured materials, hand processes and have been experementing in plastics recycling.
As a contrast last weekend I was on a great apple tree pruning course & tonight am off to the Hebden Bridge Transition Towns meeting.....

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice blog, thanks to the author for sharing such information about jewellery with us. I will recommend you similar product link https://amzn.to/2CPxpbS

    ReplyDelete